HCCA Gazette

Find answers to all of your automotive questions here
alsfarms

HCCA Gazette

Post by alsfarms » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:07 pm

I just want to share a public thought on our HCCA Gazette. I am very impressed with the quality of the end product we all receive and get to enjoy in the comfort of our homes. Tracy Lesher has sure brought a vibrant feel to the Gazette. It is fun to read and enjoy a wide variety of articles and see the ads both old time and current. I want to commend Tracy on this forum venue for a job well done! Keep up the good work!
Al

Rick a

Re: HCCA Gazette

Post by Rick a » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:35 pm

I totally agree. The magazine is extremely well put together. It would fit in perfectly in the magazine section at my local Barnes and Noble. It's too bad that it isn't available there as I feel it would appeal to any vintage car enthusiast.

alsfarms

Post by alsfarms » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Hello Rick,
I certainly agree. Maybe our organization leaders could consider dedicating a certain number of our Gazettes to open sales at specific venues as you suggest. Or maybe each region could be allotted a certain amount for placement in "Book Stores" and such. More enthusiasts could certainly be encouraged to enjoy this very select era of antique automobiles and potentially enlarge our membership. Does anyone else have thoughts to share about the Gazette?
Al

jeff deringer

Post by jeff deringer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:08 am

I love it and think Tracy does a great job. It seems lost recently that it has been a great publication since I started reading my dad's copies in the '60s. John Meyer and those before him certainly did a great job as well.