March-April Gazette

Find answers to all of your automotive questions here
alsfarms

March-April Gazette

Post by alsfarms » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:17 pm

I have just received my current HCCA Gazette and could not help but respond here. We have always, as a group of like minded Brass Era Automobile enthusiasts, had a great bi-monthly publication. I will ad, that our new Editor is doing a great job! Many nice write-ups covering a wide variety of auto related things. The want ad section is vibrant, which in my way of thinking proves that our sector of the old car hobby world is still having a heart beat and a healthy one at that. The page formatting is very nicely done and it is fair to say professional. I encourage the everyone, new members, to enjoy the Gazette and use it to the fullest. With that publication the new members will see the value in joining and enjoying the Brass Era hobby from many different aspects, nice reading material, great pictures, published helps, source for specialty products, buying and selling cars and parts. Keep up the good work!
Al

Plumbline

Re: March-April Gazette

Post by Plumbline » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Yes, Tracy is indeed doing a fine job. Now we have to get her help getting more folks using the forums.