Auto transport Washington State

Find answers to all of your automotive questions here
Ives1sg@charter.net

Auto transport Washington State

Post by Ives1sg@charter.net » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:04 pm

I need enclosed transport from Spokane to Wisconsin for a brass car. Anybody going that way or have a good recommendation?

jeff deringer

Re: Auto transport Washington State

Post by jeff deringer » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:21 pm

I have a recommendation on who not to use. Although I had used them many times in the past, the last (and final) time I used them was a total disaster. It's Passport Transport. They were about 8 weeks late on delivery and it was a never ending hassle of no communication, errant communication, and just honestly crappy business dealings. However, the driver Howard was awesome once they scheduled him to pick it up, so I don't want to run him down in the mix. He should go to work for himself.

I should have gone with Reliable, who I had also used in the past. They were a few hundred bucks more, but obviously it would have been well worth it, as they worked to try to salvage my load at the end before Passport finally got the car picked up.

The move was from Pennsylvania to Washington.

davewhite

Post by davewhite » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:22 pm

I would agree 100% with the post about Passport. Non existent communications, 2 months late on delivery and the car was damaged. The driver was great.

Ives1sg@charter.net

Post by Ives1sg@charter.net » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:28 am

I had a similar experience with Passport recently and Reliable had no one going in that area. That is why I am asking.

Freighter Jim

Watch The News Lately ?

Post by Freighter Jim » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:00 pm

Ives1sg@charter.net wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:04 pm
I need enclosed transport from Spokane to Wisconsin for a brass car. Anybody going that way or have a good recommendation?
The Country is on Lockdown ... :idea:

I just dropped off today in the Minneapolis area.

Friday at 11:59 pm. there is a statewide lockdown in effect for all non-essential vehicle travel in Minnesota.

Vehicle transport is not an essential service ... :!:

$1000 fine - misdemeanor violation.

Other states are on Lockdown.

Freighter Jim