This vehicle was purchased and maintained by my father, a professional auto mechanic in 1930 and used for family outings and auto shows during the 40???s and 50???s.
It was passed down to me in 1979 and I have maintained it since.
It had a partial restoration in 2006 including:
- New leather
- New top
- Various repairs since then, including new rings, new gas tank and new top bows.
Also included spares:
- Aluminum crank case w crankshaft and flywheel
- Front axle
- EMF wrenches, jacks
- Headlamps and side lamps
- Wheel puller
- Carbide generator (less basket)
- New gear set (differential?)
- Sundry other spares
- Magazines with EMF articles
- EMF original Literature, catalogs, brochures