Collection of Packard Model 30 Engine Parts from Bob Erasquin's Estate
Packard Model 30 engine parts from the Bob Erasquin Estate. Sold ‘as is’ but generally in very nice condition. More to follow.
- Upper L: Eight original brass lifter guides. Excellent condition, little wear observed. These match my 1909. Likely good for all years.1907-12. $500. Combine with #2 for $900.
- Upper R: Nine original steel tappets. Nice condition, little wear observed. Two missing adjustment bolts. $500. Combine with #1 for $900.
- Diag: 1910 UB camshaft. Undamaged, but tolerances not measured. Likely fits other years. $150.
- Lower L: 1910 UB Radiator Outlet Drain. Complete, untested, some wear. $100.
- Lower R: 1908-1912 Complete 8-piece Spark Plug Wire Insulators. Nice. $350.
More photos available. Shipping calculated separately.