Watch and learn …
Every Horseless Carriage enthusiast has held impromptu presentations of our rare and beautiful automobiles. Sometimes it comes in the form of a friendly wave and a honk, other times a crowd at a lunch stop, or a red-to-green light conversation at an intersection.
Many have also done formal presentations and classes at schools, scout troops, and other places, either individually or by local club or region. Not only is this loads of fun, but it pays dividends to our club in almost every way – it will involve all members in enjoyable activities, increase public enthusiasm, and gain membership. With a brass car, every event cannot help but be an educational event.
Take a look at some of our video offerings where you will find of real-life videos from our members as they take us through their automobiles.
Simply click on the links below and enjoy the show!
(Videos are large and may take a few moments to load)
- 1903 Haynes Apperson Overview
- 1903 Haynes Apperson Recommissioning
- 1903 Haynes Apperson Riveting the Front-end Spring Brackets
- 1903 Haynes Apperson Transmission
- 1903 Haynes Apperson Transmission Box
- 1903 Haynes Apperson “blueing” the bearings
- 1903 Haynes Apperson complicated cooling system
- 1903 Haynes Apperson Poppet Inlet Valves
- 1902 Thomas Motor #1
- 1902 Thomas Motor #2
- 1906 San Francisco
- 1902 Thomas Model 17
- 1904 Mitchell
- 1905 Glide Model D
- 1906 Buick Model F
- 1906 Model K Ford
- 1906 Model N Ford
- 1908 Black Highwheeler
- 1909 Chase Delivery Wagon
- 1909 EMF
- 1909 Stanley Steamer Mountain Wagon
- 1910 Mitchell
- 1910 Parry
- 1915 Indian Motorcycle
- Lake Superior National Tour