Want to submit a classified ad?
HCCA.org draws 13,000 to 18,000 hits a day and the Classifieds are the most visited pages. You have the
potential for your ad to be seen many times each day. Ads with a picture on the hcca.org web site get the most responses, often the car is sold within days of the ad being placed online.
Many other people buy, sell, and find products because numerous hcca.org visitors view their ads.
The Classifieds are here, and ready to help you sell, buy, and find.
HCCA offers four classes of advertising for pre 1942 built items:
- Deluxe, Picture Ad with up to 600 characters of text, up to 5 photos each with a caption, and a YouTube video
- Deluxe, Text Only Ad with 600 characters of text and placement with Photo Ads at the top of the Classifieds
- Special Offer ... Join HCCA as a NEW member and submit your first Photo Ad for $15. A $25 savings
- Free, Limited Text Only Ad with 300 characters of text and placed below the Deluxe ads
1. Click HERE to submit a Deluxe, Picture Ad with up to 5 photos with captions and a YouTube video
2. Click HERE to submit an Enhanced Text-Only ad with 600 characters of text
and placement at the top of the Classifieds
3. Click HERE to JOIN HCCA as a NEW member and submit your Picture Ad for only $15 + the cost of HCCA membership
4. Carefully complete the form below and click Submit to place a FREE, limited, text-only ad.
Ads are accepted in good faith and are restricted to the exchange of vehicles, automotive parts and related automobilia and hobby related items made during or before 1942. Parts may be original, NOS or replacement reproductions of original parts. Prices in U.S funds should be listed in the ad.
Free Ads are restricted to private party hobbyists.
While every effort is made to insure accuracy, neither the HCCA board of directors, website committee, or webmaster may be held accountable for unclear or misleading statements in ads, accuracy, authenticity and quality of parts or vehicles advertised. Sale and financial transactions are the sole responsibility of the advertising seller and the buyer. The website committee and HCCA reserve the right to edit or reject ads based on appropriateness for the HCCA website and bylaws of the club.
Ads will run for one month unless requested in writing by the seller to remove early if sold, or will be renewed by request.