- This unrestored 1922 Dodge Brothers was exported to New Zealand when new and returned in the 1970’s.
Starts easily and runs well.
- Radiator is new and has an extra row of tubes
- Vacuum fuel tank has been refurbished
- New top and New bows
- Has turn signals
- Three of the four wheels and rims have been refinished
- The car is located in Long Beach Ca.
This export right hand drive car has a magneto refurbished by Marks mag shop. The Silvertown tires seem to be in good condition. I have more photos available. $17,000