Join the Horseless Carriage Club of America
The Horseless Carriage Club is dedicated to preserving and enjoying vehicles that represent the beginning of the automobile industry. We would love to have you join us as we blaze trails both new and old with these “marvelous moving machines”.
Membership in the HCCA is open to anyone and does not require the ownership of a pre-1916 automobile.
Memberships include an individual or family
(e.g. husband, spouse and all minor dependents).
- Personalized membership cards for husband and spouse.
- A subscription to the by monthly magazine Horseless Carriage Gazette.
- Inclusion in the annual HCCA club members roster.
- The right to vote in club elections and hold office on the National Board.
(Ownership of pre – 1915 vehicle required)
- HCCA classified photo advertising.
- One free non-commercial classified ad in each Horseless Carriage Gazette.
(Ad must pertain to vehicles / automotive memorabilia made before World War II.)
- Discounts on research and copying fees at the Horseless Carriage Foundation Automotive Research Library (HCFI).
TOURING AND PARTICIPATION:
- Eligibility to participate in National Tours, Conventions, and Club sponsored activities.
- Eligibility for membership in HCCA Regional Groups.
- Restoration and maintenance assistance for early autos from 1,000’s of early auto enthusiasts. Learn what’s wrong & how to fix it.
- Access to restoration and maintenance articles, tips, and suggestions from past HCCA publications and magazines.
For new members only. Limited to 1 year.